Tuesday, January 7, 2014

THE DEATH AND RE-BIRTH of a gaming blog

Hello everyone... if anyone is even still reading this blog!?

It's been a long time since I have posted anything here, Sunday, October 30th, 2011 to be precise, aside from the concurrent Star Trek Attack Wing post.

Awhile back I had decided to try and reboot my game related blogging on a new blogger page solely dedicated to gaming, and although I created the page, I never actually posted anything on it.

It's now 2014, a little over 2 years later, and I'm going to give my butt a good kick, and try to blog again, both non-gaming, and gaming (the latter of course, dependent on actually gaming) related.

Although I just posted a game review here, I decided this was the perfect opportunity to start anew, and so, with that in mind, I've also re-posted the review on my new gaming blog linked here:




I think I'm going to attempt to continue blogging here on Rassilon's Matrix, but it won't be gaming related. What I am going to blog about, I don't know yet. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Thank you to those who continued to bother to follow this blog despite the lack of posts, and hopefully you will still continue to do so in the future!?


No comments:

Post a Comment